Agile development is the most effective method used in the development of large non-standard projects.
For each project, a team of developers is formed, and they are then constantly in close contact with the customer. The entire workflow is divided into small iterations (sprints) that usually last 2 weeks.
With the start of each iteration, the developers together with the customer draw up a work plan for the near future and report on the work done at the end of each stage.
Especially large and technically complex projects usually begin with "zero iteration", which includes business modeling and creation of the most complex parts of the code.
- At the beginning of each iteration, you can make adjustments to the working process by prioritizing the functions;
- You don’t need to prepare detailed technical specifications. You will need to describe the desired outcome in general terms, and the details will be specified during the working process;
- During some sprints (iterations), the analytical process is carried out, which results in improving the previous results. This allows to make the final product more supportable and scalable and improve its quality;
- Each sprint includes testing of future functionality;
- At the end of each sprint, the customer will accept the final programmed and composed a part of the product;
- The customer has access to completely transparent monitoring of the development team;
- The rate is lower than in other models because it does not cover risks and differences in the understanding of technical specifications.
- We cannot set the exact deadlines, the price of work and functionality prior to the start of our work. If we fix the budget and deadlines, the functionality developed within a fixed period is subject to change. If we fix functionality, then deadlines and budget can be changed under the influence of the current development process.
The rate for our work in this format will be $32 per hour.
Cooperation is conducted in full compliance with the approved task, and the cost and deadlines are firmly fixed.
- You will know the deadlines and price of the work before it starts.
- Any change in the working process not specified before it starts is to be implemented only subject to increasing the payment and deadlines of the work;
- The cost-effectiveness of the business model can only be assessed after the start of the project;
- The hourly rate is higher because it covers the risks assumed by the developer.
The rate for the work using this model will be $49 per hour